Welcome

Welcome all dreamers, fantasists, bibliophiles, and romantics. Join me Mondays and Fridays for speculation about other worlds, exploration of the human heart and soul in fiction and fact, sojourns in history and science, advice and tidbits in the realms of story, and thoughts on everything in between...

Friday, April 24, 2015

Book Recommendation

As I’ve felt awful lately, I’m behind on work, including this blog. However, I wanted to give you dear readers something for today. So I thought about what the most diverting thing I’ve enjoyed lately while feeling terrible. The answer was simple: Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson.

So if you’re looking for a great book that’s engaging enough to distract a picky reader like me from days of feeling awful, Words of Radiance
is an excellent choice.

If, however, you haven’t read the first in the series, The Way of Kings, be sure to pick it up first. It’s also a fun read.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment