Welcome

Welcome all dreamers, fantasists, bibliophiles, and romantics. Join me Mondays and Fridays for speculation about other worlds, exploration of the human heart and soul in fiction and fact, sojourns in history and science, advice and tidbits in the realms of story, and thoughts on everything in between...

Friday, November 28, 2014

Enjoy the Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

As it's Black Friday and we're all still dragging ourselves out of our post-feast stupors, I'll leave you to enjoy the holiday weekend with something fun.

Last week, I saw Big Hero 6 with my kids. Even if you don't have kids, it's totally worth seeing. Five stars. If you want to escape barbaric, stampeding shoppers but still get out of the house, I highly recommend this movie. It'll make you laugh and cry and enjoy every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment