Welcome

Welcome all dreamers, fantasists, bibliophiles, and romantics. Join me Mondays and Fridays for speculation about other worlds, exploration of the human heart and soul in fiction and fact, sojourns in history and science, advice and tidbits in the realms of story, and thoughts on everything in between...

Monday, September 2, 2013

Understanding Please

My father-in-law passed away over the weekend, so I am focusing on my family right now. Therefore, the final post for Dreamlander by K.M. Weiland is postponed until next Monday. I apologize for the delay and thank you all for your patience. The interview with K.M. Weiland will go on as planned this Friday, so I'll see you all back then.

Have a good Labor Day.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry Laura. Take all the time you need. Your family needs you! Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete