Welcome

Welcome all dreamers, fantasists, bibliophiles, and romantics. Join me Mondays and Fridays for speculation about other worlds, exploration of the human heart and soul in fiction and fact, sojourns in history and science, advice and tidbits in the realms of story, and thoughts on everything in between...

Friday, March 1, 2013

Thanks to You


Greetings everyone. Today, I was going to talk about the process of creating my website, which so far has involved Herculean efforts. However, as it is still determined to force my mind and vocabulary into the x-rated realm of frustration, since I am still having problems getting it to work correctly, and it is 12:18 AM as I begin writing this post, I’m going to save the website post for another day.

Instead, as my debut novel, Red and the Wolf, is coming out Monday, I’m going to do something far more pleasant than rant about website issues. Instead, I’m going to say a big thank you to everyone who has been so incredibly helpful over the past couple years while I worked toward publication.

Notably among these:

My husband who has been my muse and put up with all the highs and lows, the frustrations, and the minor insanity necessary to write fiction.

My parents who have helped watch the kids, cheered me on, and always loved me.

My brother and sister-in-law who have been wonderfully encouraging.

Jessi Gage, my invaluable critique partner and constant cheerleader, and who gave me the tip that led me to Piper Denna, who offered me the chance to publish.

Piper Denna, my editor who was so patient, honest, and kind, and who has taken a chance on me.

And to all you dear readers who have made this whole process a little bit easier.

Bless you all, and get ready for next week. I have a big giveaway planned. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Monday's festivities! You've worked so hard and deserve to enjoy this awesome release!

    And, you're welcome;-)

    ReplyDelete