Mer from Kricket's Chirp won the Andersen and Grimms' fairy tale book
Amy Raby from Jessi Gage won the gift card
Kassandra from Romancing the Darkness won Little Red Riding Hood's gift basket
Winners, please contact me so I can get you your prizes.
Thank you to everyone who participated in last week's giveaway. It was certainly a fun way to kick off the release of Red and the Wolf. For the rest of March, I'm hosting a second giveaway, and so no one misses out, here are the details straight from my website. Good luck!
- A $20 gift card to your choice of Amazon or Barnes and Noble
- A lovely, illustrated copy of Andersen and Grimm’s Fairy Tales
- Little Red Riding Hood’s basket complete with an assortment of goodies that could cheer even a grandmother whose house has just been burgled. Among them, a delicious recipe for Black Forest Cake, chocolates, my favorite pancake mix, and anything else scrumptious I happen to find before March 31st.
- You can acquire points in the giveaway from March 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM central time through March 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM central time.
- There is no limit to the number of points you can acquire.
- Each point equals an additional time you are put in the drawing. Naturally, the more points you have, the more likely you are to win one of these prizes.
- Winners will be announced on this page on Monday, April 1, 2013. You have one week to contact me and claim your prize. If I have not heard from you by Monday, April 8, 2013, you will forfeit the prize, and I will draw a new winner.
- Have fun!
- This giveaway is open internationally. You do not have to reside in the U.S. to participate.
- Each winner may win only one of the three prizes.
Ways to acquire points:
- Tweet about the giveaway and include my Twitter handle @LauraLeeNutt and a link to this page so I know to count your tweet for a point in the giveaway.
- During the timeframe of this giveaway, comment on any of the blogs hosting me as a guest that I’ve listed below. (I will update links to each as they become live.)
- During the timeframe of this giveaway, get a friend to comment on any of the blogs hosting me as a guest. Again, the list of these posts with their links are at the bottom of this post. Links will be added as each post becomes live. Ensure your friend mentions you by name as the person who mentioned the giveaway and/or post to them so I know who to credit.
- If you tag me in a Facebook post mentioning Red and the Wolf and/or this giveaway with a link, you will earn a point.
- During the timeframe of the giveaway, leave a review on Amazon, Barnes and Noble,GoodReads, or iTunes. For the review to count, it must be a true review of Red and the Wolfthat indicates you read it, and it must contain a link to my website. This link will indicate your interest in getting that additional point for this giveaway.
- Mention this giveaway with a link to it or mention Red and the Wolf with a link to it on one of its retailers, such as Amazon or Barnes and Noble, on your blog during the timeframe of the giveaway. If you send me the link through the Contact form on my website, you will earn another point.
- And finally, I will post a new question every couple days about Red and the Wolf. If you send me the correct answer through the contact form on this site, you will earn a point. Each correct answer equals an additional point. Be kind to others who have not read the book and do not want spoilers, and to be a good sport in the giveaway, please, do not post your answers online or include them in the comments section.
Good luck everyone! I hope you enjoy the giveaway and Red and the Wolf!
1. What is Blanchette's grandmother's whole name?
2. What breakfast does Blanchette's mother make in chapter three?
Guest blogs for this giveaway:
March 11 Guest post on Paranormal Book Club
March 13 Character interview on Laurie’s Thoughts and Reviews
March 13 Guest post on Imagine a World
March 15 Spotlight of Red and the Wolf on Melissa Stevens
March 18 Guest post on Kricket's Chirps
March 19 Interview on TBR the Blog
March 20 Spotlight of Red and the Wolf on New Age Mama
March 20 Interview at Sizzling Hot Books
March 21 Spotlight of Red and the Wolf on Krystal Shannan
March 22 Guest post on Bea’s Book Nook
March 26 Guest post on Romancing the Darkness
March 28 Interview with You Gotta Read
March 29 Review on Jessi Gage