Welcome

Welcome all dreamers, fantasists, bibliophiles, and romantics. Join me Mondays and Fridays for speculation about other worlds, exploration of the human heart and soul in fiction and fact, sojourns in history and science, advice and tidbits in the realms of story, and thoughts on everything in between...

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Cover for Red and the Wolf!

My publisher, Lyrical Press, went above and beyond my expectations for my cover for Red and the Wolf, my fairy tale paranormal romance coming out in April. They combined my requests with something they thought would sell, and I'm so pleased. My favorite parts of this cover: the colors, how wonderfully they captured the body language I'd hoped for, especially of the hero, Heinrich, the forest background, and that wistfulness of fairy tale. I hope you like it half as much as me.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cover! I love the typography and the use of red in the image and title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dad and Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I didn't realize your cover was out. It's GORGEOUS! Lyrcial really does a great job. I'm looking forward to the April release. Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete