Welcome

Welcome all dreamers, fantasists, bibliophiles, and romantics. Join me Mondays and Fridays for speculation about other worlds, exploration of the human heart and soul in fiction and fact, sojourns in history and science, advice and tidbits in the realms of story, and thoughts on everything in between...

Friday, October 21, 2011

Letter to a Recalcitrant Body



Dear Body,

Flu in February,
Cold in March,
A sprained ankle in August,
A sinus infection in September,
A lot of things I know you like to catch
To build immunity, or is it because you’re bored?
The strep throat, though, is for kids.
That one I could have done without.

Sorry folk for the break in the usual Friday post, but this time, I really ought to follow the doctor’s, and my husband’s, instruction and rest.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments: