Welcome

Welcome all dreamers, fantasists, bibliophiles, and romantics. Join me Mondays and Fridays for speculation about other worlds, exploration of the human heart and soul in fiction and fact, sojourns in history and science, advice and tidbits in the realms of story, and thoughts on everything in between...

Sunday, September 11, 2011

In Honor of 9/11



I thought about what I could say to honor those who died ten years ago today. I struggled to think of some way to express the knot of gratitude that rises in my throat when I think about everyone, including my uncle, who helped save lives that day and during the days that followed. It’s hard to ignore the prick of unshed tears at the corners of my eyes from sorrow and pride for America when I remember that horrible, horrible day when our world changed forever.

But the truth is there are no words good enough, and so all I can say is thank you to all those who have died and fought for and served our country. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment