Welcome

Welcome all dreamers, fantasists, bibliophiles, and romantics. Join me Mondays and Fridays for speculation about other worlds, exploration of the human heart and soul in fiction and fact, sojourns in history and science, advice and tidbits in the realms of story, and thoughts on everything in between...

Monday, August 15, 2011

Potpourri



The past week has been a serious of personal emergencies for me, culminating in almost breaking my ankle; though that wasn’t the worst of it. I still can’t put hardly any weight on it.

Unfortunately, because of all this, we’re going to take a brief break from the Moon Called reread, which I will return to next Monday. Today, here’s a mix of stuff I’ve found interesting over the last few months. Some are fun and funny, some thought provoking.

Enjoy!




And just fun and a good laugh, a barking cat with a sense of shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment